The Snow Festival Box is the 6th project for my 12 Days of Christmas.
I created this box after receiving many requests!!! I shared a project similar to this one in 2011 during my 12 Weeks of Halloween …but it was using the Box #2 Die with the Big Shot Die Cut Machine.
The question was …. “how could they make the project without the Box #2 Die”? So, I figured it out .. It’s not exact ..but very close! Click here if you’d like to see the older version.
I used the Owl Occasions Stamp Set with the Snow Festival Designer Paper and after making this project it really struck me .. that it’s super busy and not my normal style … but I think it’s perfect to give one of your children or grandchildren!!
Here’s the video tutorial for the Snow Festival Box …
Stampin’ Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Owl Occasions – Wood #128000 Clear #128003
- Ink: Gumball Green #126861, Baja Breeze #126960, Cherry Cobbler #126966
- Card stock: Gumball Green #126840, Cherry Cobbler #119685, White #100730, Snow Festival DSP #126908
- Tools & Accessories: Mini Glue Dots #103683, Stampin Trimmer #126889, Dimensionals #104430, Sticky Strip #104294
- Punches: 1-3/4 Circle Punch #119850, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch #118874, 1-1/4 Square #119865, Itty Bitty Shapes #118309
- Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding #120992, Baja Breeze Seam Binding #12233
Thanks & have a great day!
Click on the picture below for more information about my Holiday Class.