A Cute Christmas Bag is the the 11th project for my 12 Days of Christmas.
I made this project using our Digital Scrapbooking software … MDS2.
Here’s how I did it:
- I opened up a 8-1/2 x 11 scrapbook page within MDS.
- I added the Snowman image from the Candy Cane Lane Photo Card Digital Kit (#122177 $3.95).
- I enlarged the snowman to fit in the 2-1/2 Circle Punch.
- I copied and pasted him five times. That gave me six snowman on one page.
- I put a piece of Whisper White card stock in my printer.
- I printed the page….. I didn’t change any settings on my printer and I didn’t export the project (didn’t save it either).
I think I may be falling in LOVE with MDS2!!
To make this bag I used the Top Note die with the Big Shot Die Cut Machine and I cut out two pieces of Baja Breeze card stock and one with Snow Festival Designer Series Paper.
Here’s the video on how to make A Cute Christmas Bag …..
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes – Wood #115370 Clear #127802, Snowman – Digital Download – see below
- Ink: Black Stazon #101406, Baja Marker (Subtles Collection) #119700, Basic Gray Marker )Neutrals Collection) #119703
- Card stock: Whisper White #100730, Baja Breeze #111352, Snow Festival DSP #126908
- Digital Product: Candy Cane Lane Photo Card Kit #122177
- Tools & Accessories: Top Note Die #113463, Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439, Perfect Pennant Die #123126, Stampin Trimmer #126889, Dimensionals #104430, Paper Sacks – non SU
- Punches: 2-1/2 Circle #120906, 1/2 Circle #119869, Word Window #119857
- Ribbon: White Taffeta #109070, Retired Tinsel ribbon
Thanks & have a great day!!!
p.s. The final 12 Days of Christmas project will be posted tomorrow ….it’s a money holder (I’m super excited about it) but starting this afternoon I’m officially on Holiday Break. If you have an urgent matter please use “urgent” in your subject line when you email me. When I return to my office on Dec. 27th I’ll be sure to look at those first. (Truth be told I’ll try to sneak and check them before the 27th…. but I really need to focus on my family until Christmas is over… plus I need to start my Christmas shopping!!) You will see a few blog posts …