Today’s project is another Treat Tube and this one is a little easier to make.
After I made the first one I decided to tweak the size and make it larger ..but not as large as the one we were shown in the Stampin Success. Once you’ve made one of the treat tubes you’ll see that you can make them in any size.
I choose to make a simpler version this time ….so that if you needed to make a bunch …. you could. The only difference is the size and instead of the punch I used the Island Floral die for the Top.
Here’s two of the questions I was ask yesterday ..
- “What do you put inside the Treat Tube?” I have candy in mine… Hershey Kisses and little chocolate Easter eggs.
- “How do you open it?” You’ll have to rip open the top or bottom. Or you could use brads on each flower.
I used the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper with the Elementary Elegance stamp set ….both items can be found in the Sale-a-bration catalog.
Click here if you’d like to head over to my Chic n Scratch Live! website to watch the video tutorial.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Here’s the Stampin Up supply list:
- Stamps: Elementary Elegance stamp set W#125120 C#125122
- Ink: Lucky Limeaid #122935
- Card Stock: Everyday Enchantment DSP #126154, Very Vanilla #101650, Pool Party 122924
- Tools/Accessories: 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch #119854, Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334, 1-3/8 Circle Punch #119860, Sticky Strip #104294, Dimensionals #104430, Mini Glue Dots #103683, Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439, Island Floral Die #118871, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon #122973
Love this! Made the one yesterday, but I can see where this one would be a bit easier (and more room for goodies/gift!) Thanks, Angie.
Love the video, is there anything I could use instead of the island floral die x
Can you tell me how big the flower is so I can cut it on my cricut