My January Thank you Card is a little unique this month …not only do you get the card but you also get a matching envelope that I’ve made using the Medium Envelopes. When it arrives at your house they will be packaged with the Clear Envelopes (everyone loves getting those) so that you can use the envelope with the card if you’d like.
This card measures 4 x 4 and was made with the P.S. I Love You stamp set featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
I used the Designer Series Paper Stacks (Brights & In- Color) & there are four colors …… Real Red, Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo & Regal Rose.
Click here if you’d like to see the video on how to make the Envelope & the card.
- P.S. I Love You stamp set – W#125460 C#125462
- 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch #119854
- 1″ Circle Punch #119868
- 1-3/8 Circle Punch #119860
- Corner Punch #119871
- Dimensionals #104430
- 1-1/4 Circle Punch #119861
- Medium Envelopes #107301
- Paper Cutter #102719
- Clear Envelopes #102619
- Whisper White CS #100730
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder #122936, Melon Mambo #115656, Real Red #103133, Regal Rose #105211
- CS: Wisteria Wonder #122922, Melon Mambo #115320, Real Red #105130, Regal Rose #102482
Have a great day!!
Click here to check out the Clearance Rack Blitz.
Angie this hank you cards are so cute… tnx for sharing with us
These cards are so cute. I love ’em!