I love this Nature Walk Easter Card!!!
We used Crumb Cake card stock (aka Kraft) as the base and stamped it with the Sanded Background. You can use Soft Suede ink for a bold look or Crumb Cake ink for a more subtle look.
We colored the eggs with markers …using …. So Saffron, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink & Pear Pizzazz.
Happy Easter is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and we stamped it with Soft Suede ink.
Have a great day!!
- Nature Walk stamp set – Wood #121925 – Clear #121997
- Sanded Background stamp #109294
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set #115370
- Soft Suede ink #115657
- Crumb Cake ink #121030
- Pear Pizzazz Poly Stitched Ribbon #119265
- Pretty in Pink Marker #100045
- Early Espresso Marker #119680
- Marina Mist Marker #119679
- Pear Pizzazz Marker #119801
- So Saffron Marker #105114
- Naturals White card stock #102316
- Soft Suede card stock #115318
- Crumb Cake card stock #120953
- Dimensionals #104430
- Sponges #101610
Click here if you’d like to watch a video on how to make the Nature Walk Easter Card.
Love the look of your card! I like how you added dimension to the background with the Sanded background stamp, wonderful! Mary
Angie, that is a beautiful card!
Wow Angie! That’s gorgeous! I love it!