On Saturday we made a Calendar Coaster Corkboard on UStream. And …. I couldn't resist making a few more.
Did you know we sell Cork Sheets? They're on page 205 of the Idea Book and Catalog.
For the picture above i used the Nursery Suite Specialty Paper with Pear Pizzazz Stitched Ribbon.
The picture below I used the Elegant Soiree Designer Paper with the (Retired) Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon.
- Click here to watch a video on how to make the Coaster Calendar Corkboard.
- Click here to purchase Rectangle Coasters.
- Click here to purchase the 2011 Calendar Document.
- Click here to watch the cutting instructions for the 2011 Calendar.
Have a great day!!
- Elegant Soiree DSP #117163
- Nursery Suite Specialty Paper #117165
- Jumbo Eyelets #108431
- Crop a dile #108362
- Metallic Brads #119741
- Pear Pizzazz Ribbon #119265
- Paper Piercer #116631
- Cork Sheets #119819
- Soft Suede card stock #115318
- Early Espresso card stock #119686
- Sanding Blocks #103301
- Craft & Rubber Scissors #103179