I made this version of the Blessing Mix Box using the Fancy Favor Die (this is my favorite this year). I used Chocolate Chip card stock and after I cut it to 12 x 5-1/4 I embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
I stamped the greeting from the Days of Gratitude stamp set and punched it with the Decorative Label punch. The poem is on the back of the box.
Click here if you’d like to see the video on how to make this Blessing Mix Box.
Thanks for stopping by!!
p.s Today is mine & Dave’s 19th wedding anniversary 🙂
- Days of Gratitude stamp set – Wood #120835 – Clear #121148
- Fancy Favor Box Die #115965
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175
- Old Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Linen Thread #104199
- Decorative Label Punch #120907
- More Mustard ink #103162
- Chocolate Chip card stock (12 x 12) #119926
- Small Cello Bags #103104