I needed a box to hold the Christmas Collage cards I made last week….and then it came to me…how cute would it look if I used the Sweet Treat Cups!!
I used the skaters from the Winter Post stamp set and added some Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder with some Champagne Glass Glitter (you’ll see the mixture in the video).
Here’s a picture of the box open.
We made this box on UStream Saturday and I’ve filmed a video for You Tube. Click here if you’d like to watch the video.
- Christmas Collage Background stamp #121279
- Curly Cute stamp set – W #117014 – C #120510
- Early Espresso ink #119670
- 1-3/4 Circle Punch #119850
- Victoria Crochet Trim #118481
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint #116806
- Color Catcher #121093
- Sweet Treat Cups #116802
- Champagne Glass Glitter #120997
- Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder #101930
- Decorative Label Punch #120907
- Sponges #101610
- Dimensionals #104430
- Brayer #102395
- Early Espresso Marker #119680
- Early Espresso card stock #119686
- Early Espresso Ink #119670
- Crumb Cake card stock #120953
Have a great day!
p.s. Today is the last day for the Clearance Rack Blitz.
I saw the UStream video and it was really great seeing you creating. This stamp is gorgeous and the cup makes the box so pretty, thanks for sharing your creativity.
I love your idea of having templates for all your boxes and marking where the adhesive goes. What a great idea!
How do you store your templates?