This box is the same as yesterdays….only difference is ….it has handles 🙂 Thanks Vicki for sharing this idea!! I love how we all see things differently…I’m not sure I would have ever thought to add handles to this box. (Click here if you’d like to see a video on how to make the box…without handles.)
I used the Got Treats stamp set with Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Basic Black. I stamped the image in Pumpkin & cut it out. Next I used the markers to color the image and I attached the image with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
I used the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the googly eyes.
- Got Treats stamp set – Wood #119114 – Clear #120627
- Black Taffeta Ribbon #119962
- Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon #119765
- Large Oval Punch #119855
- Brights Designer Paper Stack #117155
- Pumpkin Pie card stock #105117
- Black card stock #121045
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Chocolate Chip Marker #100071
- Basic Black Marker #100082
- Pumpkin Pie Marker #105115
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
Have a great day!!