The Spooky Box from my 12 weeks of Halloween can be used for anything!! This is the same box …..but instead of putting candy inside you can add some cute little notecards. School is right around the corner and I thought it would be fun to make a quick set to give a student.
The Wish Big is from the Word Play stamp set and the Every Little Bit stamp set is what I used to make the notecards (I love that set!!). I used Old Olive card stock to make the box with the Celebrations Designer Paper. That pack of paper is just what we’ve been looking for to make cards for the boys or men in our life!! Check it out on page 173 of the Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog.
When I was making this box I was looking for a new way to package a pack of post it notes…as you all know that’s one of my favorite things to make! It will hold a pack of post its …..but I decided it would only work if you’re giving them as a gift…not so much to carry in your purse all the time. But I’ll keep working on a new design!
- Word Play stamp set – Wood #120308 – Clear #120651
- Every Little Bit stamp set – Wood #117096 – Clear #120558
- Celebrations Designer Paper #117164
- 2 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch #118874
- 1 3/4 Circle Punch #119850
- Paper Piercer #116631
- Real Red Grosgrain #109034
- Sticky Strip #104294
- Corner Rounder Punch #119871
- Real Red card stock #102482
- Old Olive card stock #100702
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Watercolor Pencils #101879
- Blender Pens #102845
- Stampin Write Markers
Thanks for joining me!!