My project today is a Valentine Nerd Holder. I love making them so much that I make it every year (just changing up the colors and stamp set).
Looking back….I made a video on this project on Jan. 2th, 2008 (over two years ago). It was my third video and not one of my best but I have fond memories of filming it. This was the one & only video filmed in my kitchen…back then I was still searching for the best location or I should say the best lighting!! If you’d like to check out my really old video, click here.
I used the Whoo’s your Valentine stamp set and I stamped it with Black Stazon on Shimmery White card stock and then colored the image in with an Aqua Painter & Stampin’ Write Markers. If you’re in a hurry you can take your marker…scribble on your stamp case…then use your aqua painter to pick up the color. Since it’s water-based ink you can just wipe it off with a paper towel. The colors I used were Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo & Tempting Turquoise.
I have to say ….images like this one are my all time favorite!! I love coloring!! To get the shaded look all I did was take my Going Gray marker & go around the edges.
Here’s the supply list:
- Whoo’s your Valentine stamp set #115344
- Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon #115611
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
- Certainly Celery Cardstock 3 1/4 x 7 1/2 Score at 1 1/8 & 1 7/8 Turn & score at 2 3/8 & 3 1/8 #105125
- Melon Mambo card stock 3 1/16 x 2 3/16 #115320
- Shimmery White card stock 2 7/8 x 2 #101910
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Aqua Painter #103954
- Basic Gray Classic Ink #109126
- Certainly Celery Classic Ink #105217
- Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink #100814
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink #115656
- Going Gray Stampin’ Write Marker #109126
Thanks for joining me!!