My project today used the Heart Treat Cups with the Well Scripted Stamp Set.
I have a video available on how to make this Valentine Treat Holder. But I need to explain why I choose to not use the adhesive provided on the Heart Treat Cups.
I like to recycle and re-use things….and if I used the adhesive on it then it would be permanent. To be honest, it would be easier to use the adhesive but I like knowing I can take it apart & use it again :) The Heart Treat Cups are very affordable & you get 12 of them for $2.95, you can see the flyer under Specials on the left side of this blog.
Stamp club girls….this is one of your January projects.
Click here if you'd like to head over to my Chic n Scratch Live! website to check out my video.
- Well Scripted Stamp Set Wood #117072 Clear #118601
- Sending Love Specialty Paper #117153
- Clear Block C #118486
- Heart Treat Cup #120435
- Full Heart Punch #113693
- Vanilla Satin Ribbon #117291
- Punch Windows Movers &Shapers #115953
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Small Cello Bag #103104
- Real Red Ink #103133
- Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- Very Vanilla – 11 x 3 1/4 – Score at 1, 5, & 7
- Very Vanilla – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 (for greeting)
- DSP – 3 1/8 x 3
- DSP 31/8 x 7/8
Thanks for joining me!!