Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
2021 Stampin’ Up! Catalogs – Mini + Sale a Bration
SPECIAL NOTE – PEASE READ the following info
There is a glitch in the Stampin’ Up! customer manager system (this occurred when they updated the website a few months ago), some addresses have reverted back to an old address. Because of the glitch, I need you to confirm your address by completing THIS FORM.
How to get the new Catalogs?
- If you’ve placed an order with me in the last 90 days you qualify for FREE Catalogs. Complete this form and I will mail you one.
- Are you a New customer? Complete my form and I’d be happy to mail you one. But, in return I ask that you place your Stampin’ Up! orders with me.
- If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator please do NOT request catalogs, Stampin’ Up! is mailing them to you.
2020 Stampin’ Up! Catalog
Click on the image below to View the Annual Catalog.
The 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog goes live on June 3rd, 2020.
How to get a Catalog
1) New Customers – Place an ON-LINE ORDER with me and you’re eligible for a Free Catalog.
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT MY REQUEST FORM.
2) Existing Customers (those that have placed an order with me in the last 6 months and have me listed in their Stampin’ Up! profile as their demonstrator) automatically get the catalogs sent to them as a thank you for choosing me to be your demonstrator! IMPORTANT!! Catalogs will be sent via request to ensure we have the correct address on file. Please be sure to enter your address correctly as postage is very costly.
Check out my other programs…
Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Host Code: Free product when you place an online ordering using a Host Code. **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**