Stampin’ Showcase is a new program we’re starting in 2021.
What is Stampin’ Showcase?
Create a project, mail the project to me and I’ll share all the projects I receive in a video. We’ll do this every month for the next twelve months.
We are looking for Fun Fold Cards and 3D projects (boxes, bags, gift card holders) but will accept anything.
Here’s the themes:
- January 2021 – Love/Valentine’s
- February 2021 – Easter/Spring
- March 2021 – Birthday
- April 2021 – Occasions Men/Women (Get Well, Sympathy, Thinking of You, Wedding, Retirement, Congrats)
- May 2021 – Gift Card Holders
- June 2021 – Summer/July 4th
- July 2021 – Back to School/Teacher Gifts
- August 2021 – Halloween
- September 2021 – Fall/Thanksgiving
- October 2021 – Holiday/Christmas
- November 2021 – Winter/New Year
- December 2021 – Thank You
These are the steps (and rules):
- Create a project using the monthly themes.
- Download THIS FORM, cut and fill out one per project. If sending more than one project, make sure you fill out one form per project. (UPDATE: the form has been corrected to 2021.)
- Mail the project to: Angie Juda 13020 W 168th Street, Overland Park, KS 66221
- When mailing projects, remember that packages over 1/4 inch thick requires extra postage. You may want to take it to the post office.
I’ll be sharing a video showcasing these projects every month starting in February. All projects received for January will be shown in our February video.
And to add more fun to our new program, each month we’ll gift a $25 Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificate to one person (drawing will be random by putting all the names on a spreadsheet and letting random generator draw the number).
Have fun creating!!
September 2021 Update:
We have loved all the cute projects sent this year!! Thank you all so much!! We will be wrapping up this program at the end of December 2021. We may bring it back in 2023 with some changes but we are skipping 2022. Thank you again!!