What is a Privacy Statement and Why is it Important
We know your personal information is important to you and it is also important to us. This privacy statement tells you what we use your personal information for and explains your rights. Please read the privacy statement to understand how we use your personal information.
Who Controls Your Information
We are the data controller and you may contact us here with any questions.
Information We May Collect & Process
We may collect the following:
* Full Name
* email address
* telephone number
* mailing address
* payment details
Why we Collect this Information
Without collecting this information you provide us, it would not be possible for us to provide our products or services.
Information you give us … we will use to:
* Carry out our obligations regarding products or services that you have purchased.
* Provide you the information regarding new products and services we offer.
* We may contact you regarding promotions or to ask questions about products already purchased.
Required by law: We use your personal information to comply with laws and regulations where we are required to do so.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
* When you purchase a product, your information is shared with the services of our payment system (Paypal or Stripe).
* When you join our mailing list, your information is shared with aWeber & Fitfu(newsletter services).
* When you place a Stampin’ Up! order, your information is shared with Stampin’ Up!
* Hosting Company of website.
We are committed to protecting your security of your personal data. We have systems in place to help protect your personal information (shredder, clearing of cookies, etc). Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee the security of your personal information emailed to us. Any information emailed to us is at your risk but once we receive your personal data we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorized access.
Where Your Data is Stored
We store your information in our Cloud and we no longer store any physical copies at our location.
As an individual, you have the right to request that we…
* Provide you the copy of your data.
* Update any inaccurate information.