Thanks for being a newsletter subscriber and I hope you enjoy this version of my birthday card.
Measurements: Thick Whisper White: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, Whisper White Card Stock: 4 x 2-3/4, scraps for punches (4-1/4 x 1-3/4), DSP: 5-1/4 x 4, Melon Mambo: Scraps for punch, Mint Macaron: 3 x 4-1/4
- Score Thick Whisper White at 4-1/4 and fold to form card base.
- Add Designers Series Paper to the front of the card.
- Stamp Happy Birthday with Mint Macaron Ink in the middle of the white card stock that measures 4 x 2-3/4. Stamp balloon string.
- Add this layer to Mint Macaron Card Stock and then add to the front of the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp cupcakes with Daffodil Delight Ink and balloon with Melon Mambo and cut out wtih Punches.
- Place Dimensionals on the back of each image and add to card.
- Cut out banner with Melon Mambo card stock and add to front of card with a Glue Dot.
- Place a Enamel Dot in the center.
Click here to watch a video on the previous Monochromatic version.
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
Thanks & have a great weekend!