October is our Merriest Trees Card Club. We also use the Beary Cute Punch with the A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper.
Here’s a sneak peek at three of the cards… and tomorrow (October 5th) is the deadline to sign up for October.
What is Card Club?
Card Club is a package sent to your door every month with 8 cards and all the supplies you need to make them.
- Card Club is a subscription that gives you a package every month with supplies to complete 8 cards each month (two of four designs).
- FREE Product each month Value $20 – $23. FREE Product may include the following: Designer Series Paper, Ribbon, Embellishments
- **Stamp sets and stamped images are notincluded. **
- Video Tutorials on how to make each card and printable instructions.
Sign up by the 5th of the month to receive our Card Club Class packet. Our membership is a recurring payment and you can join or cancel anytime. If you sign up after the 5th of the month you will not be charged until the 5th of the following month (for the next months card club).
Active members that complete six (6) consecutive months, will receive a special Swag Bag of product valued at $25 (after their 6th consecutive month).
Cost: $39.95 a month
Week 6 Printable
Our week 6 Printable was missing links to the products. The Printable below has been corrected with the shop links. I apologize for the mistake!!
Starter Kit Special
New demonstrators can choose to get either 35% OFF the cost of the Starter Kit or get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit from October 3rd – 31st!
If you would like to have a phone chat to discuss joining my amazing Chics Paper Ink team, shoot me an email and we’ll schedule a call.
Host Code: PMMPPSSG
Dates: September 29th – October 9th
- Free Host Code Gift with a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you have a choice with this Host Code.
- One Host code gift per order is allowed.
- Orders placed with a Host Code can not be used for Chic Rewards.
To receive a Host Code gift, here’s the steps.
- Place a minimum order of $50 (before tax and shipping) using our Host Code.
- CLICK HERE to select your Host Code gift.
**Special Note: If you do not select your gift by the deadline date, you forfeit the gift and will receive our Just Stampin’ Tutorials via email. **
- NEW Online Exclusive products are available, don’t forget to check out all the awesome paper!!
- Need help placing an order? – CLICK HERE to watch my video on how to place a Stampin’ Up! order using your computer or Smart Phone. Or CLICK HERE for pictures on how to enter a Host Code.
12 Weeks of Halloween Chic Candy Week 6
You have two ways to enter to win our 12 Weeks of Halloween Chic Candy!
- One (1) entry for every $25 when placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me October 3rd – 9th. Be sure to leave a comment… to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Week 6 blog post.
Just Stampin’ Tutorials – FREE with an Order!
When you place an order with me this month you will receive these awesome tutorials!
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $7.95 (one month price).
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Card Club – Card Club is a package sent to your door every month with 8 cards and all the supplies you need to make them. Click HERE for details. Current members, login here.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Click here to subscribe to my newsletter.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos/Discount Shoppers and Business Builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Fabric Basket – Click here to learn how to make a Fabric Basket
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!