You have two ways to enter to win Chic Candy 170!
- One (1) entry for every $25 when placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me July 1st – 15th. Be sure to leave a comment… to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post.
- Card Club members will receive one (1) entry. Once all the payments have been received on July 5th I’ll add your names to the Chic Candy spreadsheet.
Chic Candy 170 includes:
- Brooke Tote Bag made by Angie (medium size)
- Assortment of adhesive that includes – Liquid Glue, Tear & Tape, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
We will announce the winner for Chic Candy 170 when we post Chic Candy 171.
Chic Candy 169 – Congrats to our winner Jamie Hertter! She won by leaving a comment and placing an order.
The Brooke Tote Bag is a NEW size of the small tote bag and I have the video tutorial ready… I just need to type up the pdf and I will post it.
Online Exclusives starts July 6th – You can find them HERE when they go live.
Dates: July 6th – 31st, 2023
- Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before 6 July and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
Host Code: C46RZQ9H
Dates: July 1st – 15th, 2023
Free Host Code Gift with a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you have a choice with this Host Code.
- Minimum order is $50 on one order – multiple orders can not be combined. Orders under $50 will receive our Just Stampin Tutorials.
- One Host code gift per order is allowed. If you place a 2nd order you qualify for a 2nd gift.
- Orders placed with a Host Code can not be used for Chic Rewards.
- A. In Color Treat Bags
- B. Stampin Blends Markers (your choice of color)
CLICK HERE to fill out the form after you’ve placed your order. If a gift is not selected we will send you the embellishment.
SPECIAL UPDATE: Some of the Stampin’ Blends Markers have gone on backorder. If you’ve chosen one not available we need you to choose one that is in stock. Thank you so much!
July Card Club will feature the Little Monkey Bundle and the deadline to join is July 5th.
Just Stampin’ Tutorials – FREE with an Order!
When you place an order with me this month you will receive these awesome tutorials!
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $7.95 (one month price). Click here to order.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Card Club – Card Club is a package sent to your door every month with 8 cards and all the supplies you need to make them. Click HERE for details. Current members, login here.
- Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Updated June 2023!! Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Click here to subscribe to my newsletter.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos/Discount Shoppers and Business Builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Fabric Basket – Click here to learn how to make a Fabric Basket
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!