I printed the poem on Basic White Cardstock and trimmed it to 3-1/2″ x 3″ and then die cut the bottom with the Basic Border Dies.
Here’s the Blessing Mix Poem….
The Bugles are a symbol of the Cornucopia,
a horn of plenty.
The Pretzels represent arms folded in
Thanks & Prayer.
The Candy Corn reminds us that during
the first winter, the pilgrims were allowed
only five kernels of corn per day
because the food was scarce.
The Fruit is a reminder that Thanksgiving
is the celebration of the harvest.
The Peanuts represent seeds,
the potential of the bounteous harvest of the next season if they are planted and well tended.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Blessing Mix Box.
Things to Print
- Printable – PDF that includes pictures, supplies and measurements.
- Blessing Mix Poem – Click HERE to Print.
- Box Template – Click HERE to Print Box Template 96.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO PRINT THE PRINTABLE
Stampin’ Up! Product
YouTube Chic Candy
To enter to win, leave a comment on the Blessing Mix Box video over on YouTube. We will draw the winners after 9am central time.
- Hello Beautiful Stamp Set + Beautiful Shapes Dies – Winner Tina Ravel
- Caroling Mice Stamp Set – Winner Mary Berg
- Calming Camellia Stamp Set + Champagne Rhinestones – Winner Denise Bryant
Stampin Up Seasonal Sale – November 15 – 18, 2022
November 15 – 18, 2022, select products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog will be on sale with the following discounts:
- 10% off all punches
- 15% of all stamps (Host stamp sets are not included in this sale)
- 20% off all dies
- 20% off all embossing folders
- 20% off all non-specialty Designer Series Paper
Host Code: QJWRAVVG
Free gift with a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you have a choice with this Host Code.
- Take Your Pick Tool OR
- Paper Snips Scissors
- UPDATE: if neither of those gifts appeal to you… you can choose a set of Stampin’ Blends Markers.
If a selection is not made, we’ll ship you the Take Your Pick Tool. CLICK HERE to fill out the form after you’ve placed your order.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE HOST CODE?
Using the Host Code qualifies me for Stampin Rewards that I redeem for your free merchandise. I pay the shipping cost to send these gifts to you. Read all Host Code rules by clicking here.
Need help placing an order? – CLICK HERE to watch my video on how to place a Stampin’ Up! order using your computer or Smart Phone
All Bundled Up Class + Bingo #11
- Event Date: Saturday, December 3rd, 2022
- Time: 2pm CST, 3pm EST, 1pm MST, noon PST
- Place: YouTube – Chic n Scratch
- Price: $39/$43 See registration for details.
Chic Candy 155
You have Two ways to enter to win Chic Candy 155!
- One (1) entries for every $25 when placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me between November 14th – 22. Be sure to leave a comment… to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 155 blog post. Click HERE to go there now.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! –
$125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos/Discount Shoppers and Business Builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!