How to play Bingo with Chic n Scratch and some Q & A’s
- Each player chooses 5 numbers between 1 & 30 to play bingo.
- The event is live on my Chic n Scratch Facebook Business Page.
- At 2pm I will explain how to play bingo
- Then we play 3 games of bingo, 3 winners per game for a total of nine winners.
- I tell corny jokes during Bingo 🙂
- We take a short break – 10 to 15 minutes and then go live again to demonstrate making the projects.
- All the supplies to make the class projects
- Swag Bag valued at $20 (this includes, ribbon, embellishments, envelopes and Designer Series Paper).
- Class Packet only option includes a mini swag bag containing enough ribbon and embellishments to complete each project.
- The winners will receive a Fabric Basket made by Angie along with the free product of their choice.
Here’s a video explaining how to play bingo …
Here’s a link to some past events.
Q & A’s
Q. How do we get our Bingo Cards?
A. We use numbers and you don’t need a bingo card.
Q. When do I get my supplies?
A. We ship the Class Packets with the Prizes six days after the event.
Q. Can I make the projects with you during the live presentation?
A. At this time we do not offer this option.
Q. If I’m not on Facebook, how do I play?
A. You can use a family member or friends account as long as you email me the name you’ll be playing under.
Q. Are the fabric baskets our Swag Bags.
A. No, the fabric baskets are made for the winners. Each month we have nine winners.
I will update this post as I receive questions.