I’m calling it Sew Sunday for all my fabric loving friends. I have a picture to share with you today.
Here’s my gnome Fabric Baskets.
The fabric is Gnome Antics fabric by Jennifer Pugh and you can search for it on Google. I just bought it a few months ago.
They are made just like my first Fabric Basket. But, I didn’t want upside gnomes on the backside so I made them like my Layer Cake Fabric Basket – using two pieces of fabric that measure 10″ x 10″ instead of one long rectangle.
Click here to watch the Layer Cake Fabric Basket
Click here to watch my original Fabric Basket
It was a short trip to the lake … we were on the water on Friday and then I sewed on Saturday.
Here’s a couple picture of Dave and I.
Now for some Stampin News
It’s a new month and we have a New Host Code and a New Just Stampin Tutorial. All the details are below.
October Host Code: KU9YZEY4
Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Just Stampin Tutorials
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). CLICK HERE to purchase the October Tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Click here to join my newsletter.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
- Click Here to join
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day!!
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
Love your gnome baskets!!! I really need this fabric❤️ Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for sharing 😊
Absolutely love the Gnome baskets!! I’m going to have to try making one of these baskets myself!
Adorable baskets! Hope you enjoyed your time at the lake.
Thanks Mary! I had a great time.
OMG! Your gnome baskets are beyond adorable!!! I love them!
And…I’m so jealous of your hair! It’s beautiful!
Looks like you’re having a great time! Was it a bit chilly on the lake?
It started out okay… but when the rain moved in, it was cold!!
These are sooooo cute!
Looks a little cold on the lake. The gnome baskets are really cute. You do such a good job with that and all your paper craft ideas! Love it all.
I love the fabric baskets! Hope you enjoyed your time at the lake.
The fabric baskets are adorable. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend. Can’t wait to see what you have for us tonight.
You look glamorous & stunning out on the lake. Like a movie star. Is that your boat? What lake is it?
Omg ,Angie your baskets are sooo cute ,
Angie is that all your hair ? So pretty , love the color , I’m so glad you had a break, , yep it looks cold ,
Thanks for sharing
Hugs Frenchie ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️