I’m calling it Sew Sunday for all my fabric loving friends. I have a picture to share with you today.
Here’s my gnome Fabric Baskets.
The fabric is Gnome Antics fabric by Jennifer Pugh and you can search for it on Google. I just bought it a few months ago.
They are made just like my first Fabric Basket. But, I didn’t want upside gnomes on the backside so I made them like my Layer Cake Fabric Basket – using two pieces of fabric that measure 10″ x 10″ instead of one long rectangle.
It was a short trip to the lake … we were on the water on Friday and then I sewed on Saturday.
Here’s a couple picture of Dave and I.
Now for some Stampin News
It’s a new month and we have a New Host Code and a New Just Stampin Tutorial. All the details are below.
October Host Code: KU9YZEY4
Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Just Stampin Tutorials
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
- Click Here to join
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day!!