12 Weeks of Halloween 2021 Week 10 with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Our 10th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween is a candy box. It will hold all sorts of snack size Halloween Candy. Today we used Peanut M&M’s….yum!
We used the Clever Cats Stamp Set with the Rectangle Stitched Dies.
Picture of the inside….
All the measurements and supplies are in the FREE Inspiration Sheet below the video.
Things to Print
Inspiration Sheet – PDF includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
ONE DAY STAMP SALE – WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20TH
Updated – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD STAMP SALE LIST
October 16th – 31st Host Code: SQYCZJ72
Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Chic Candy 120
Chic Candy 120 includes the following items:
- Frightful Tags Dies
- Cutest Halloween Stamp Set
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper
- Cute Stars Adhesive Backed Sequins
- Black & White Gingham Ribbon
- Tombstone Treat Boxes
You have two ways to enter to win!
- One (1) entry for every $50 when placing an order with me (Oct. 14th – 21st). Be sure to leave a comment also…. to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Click here to leave a comment at the bottom of Chic Candy 120 blog post.
Just Stampin Tutorials
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
- Click Here to join
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day!!