Turtle Friends Post It Note Holder | Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda | Chic n Scratch
The Post It Note Holder was made with Pool Party Cardstock and Pattern Party Designer Series Paper. The Designer Series Paper is a Host item and it’s my favorite paper in the new Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
We used two sets of dies ….
Things to Print
Inspiration Sheet – PDF includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
- Pool Party: 3-1/4″ x 6-7/8″ – Score @ 3-1/4″ and 3-5/8″, Scraps for die cutting
- Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Poppy Parade: Scraps for Scallop Circle
- Basic White: Scraps for die cutting + stamping
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. This selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to Print the Last Chance List
Host Code: 9DJSJ4ZK
- Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin Anonymous Tutorial
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). CLICK HERE to purchase the June Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
- Click Here to join
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 100K subscribers!
- Click Here to subscribe.
- When you get to my channel click on subscribe (it’s free).
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Amazon Shop – Looking for non Stampin’ Up! product that I use in my videos, check here for my Amazon Shop.
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!