Flip Top Box | Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda | Chic n Scratch
The Flip Top Box is our tutorial for you today and it was made with the Oh Snap Stamp Set that’s retiring soon.
This box is made with Box Template 57 using two pieces of Granny Apple Green Cardstock. Although the Designer Series Paper has retired you can use the New Designer Series Paper in our annual catalog.
Here’s the box open and it measures 4″ x 4″ x 1″.
Things to Print
Inspiration Sheet – PDF includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
- Granny Apple Green: 7″ x 7″ (two), 2-3/4″ Scallop Circle, Scraps
- Brights Designer Series Paper:3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″, 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (3 pcs)
- Basic White: 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″, 1-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ (3 pcs), 2-5/8 Circle & Square, Scraps
- Facebook Live – Monday, June 14th, 7pm central time
- Facebook Live – Wednesday, June 16th noon central time
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. This selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to Print the Last Chance List
Host Code: QBWAQHMK
- Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin Anonymous Tutorial
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). CLICK HERE to purchase the June Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
Personal Note from Angie –
I’m doing my best to get my blog caught up with all the projects I’ve shown during my Facebook Lives. I’m sorry it’s taking me so long!! Our family life is a little hectic and I’m going to ask for your patience over the next few months. One thing I can share with you is Brooke is moving to Topeka (yes, my heart hurts that she will be 90+ minutes away from me) and finding an apartment is proving to be very difficult. I’m in full mom mode trying to find her a place before she starts her job in late July. Our yearly family vacation is supposed to be in a few weeks… but I can’t even think about that right now. As usual when it rains is pours!! I will continue to go live on Monday evenings at 7pm and Wednesdays at noon and update my blog as I can. I’m working… just not my normal way. I think I need to find a new normal …but right now I’m just on “get it done” mode. Thank you again!!! ❤️
I have two shares for you ….
Since I was not able to attend the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip to Hawaii, they sent me the pillow gifts. I’m so very thankful!! Here’s a pic of the lovely items. Thank you so much for you support in helping me earn the trip!!
A couple weeks ago I went to the Container Store to work on my studio. I had high hopes of organizing my cabinets and drawers. Turns out I got one cabinet done. But, it turned out great!! Those bins are the Narrow Stackable Plastic Utility Bin Clear (I bought all they had at the Overland Park store) and I labeled them with my P-Touch.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
- Click Here to join
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 100K subscribers!
- Click Here to subscribe.
- When you get to my channel click on subscribe (it’s free).
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Amazon Shop – Looking for non Stampin’ Up! product that I use in my videos, check here for my Amazon Shop.
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day!!