How to make a Tool Box Tote with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is this Tool Box Tote and it’s easier to make than it looks!! Between my video and the box template … you should be able to master it.
I used the Hey Birthday Chick Bundle and the Chick Dies. Speaking of the Chick Dies, they are still available while supplies last. They are a keeper for sure!!
This tote will hold all sorts of things…. in the picture below we have a pack of Kleenex and a hand sanitizer.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Tool Box Tote.
Things to Print
Inspiration Sheet – PDF includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
Retiring Stampin’ Up! Sale
April 15th – 30th Host Code: 22EDEGPG
- Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin Anonymous Tutorial
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). CLICK HERE to purchase the April Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
- Click Here to join
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 100K subscribers!
- Click Here to subscribe.
- When you get to my channel click on subscribe (it’s free).
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!