Stampin’ Showcase is a new program we’re starting this month!
What is Stampin’ Showcase?
Create a project using current Stampin’ Up! product, mail the project to me and I’ll share all the projects I receive in a video. We’ll do this every month for the next twelve months.
We are looking for Fun Fold Cards and 3D projects (boxes, bags, gift card holders) but will accept anything.
Here’s a video to show you how it works…..
Here’s the themes:
- January 2021 – Love/Valentine’s
- February 2021 – Easter/Spring
- March 2021 – Birthday
- April 2021 – Occasions Men/Women (Get Well, Sympathy, Thinking of You, Wedding, Retirement, Congrats)
- May 2021 – Gift Card Holders
- June 2021 – Summer/July 4th
- July 2021 – Back to School/Teacher Gifts
- August 2021 – Halloween
- September 2021 – Fall/Thanksgiving
- October 2021 – Holiday/Christmas
- November 2021 – Winter/New Year
- December 2021 – Thank You
These are the steps (and rules):
- Create a project using the monthly themes. Only using current Stampin’ Up! product.
- Download THIS FORM, cut and fill out one per project. If sending more than one project, make sure you fill out one form per project. (UPDATE: the form has been corrected to 2021.)
- Mail the project to: Angie Juda 13020 W 168th Street, Overland Park, KS 66221
- When mailing projects, remember that packages over 1/4 inch thick requires extra postage. You may want to take it to the post office.
I’ll be sharing a video showcasing these projects every month starting in February. All projects received for January will be shown in our February video.
And to add more fun to our new program, each month we’ll gift a $25 Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificate to one person
(drawing will be random by putting all the names on a spreadsheet and letting random generator draw the number). Updated April 2021: Instead of using random generator, I’m writing the names on a post it note and drawing the winner. If the volume increases I may use a spreadsheet…. at this time less than 20 cards/projects is manageable with post it notes).
Here’s the cards and gifts I received in December … Thank you to everyone!!!
Have fun creating!!
Chic n Crafts & Games #1
- Event Date: Saturday, January 23, 2021 2pm central time
- Cost: $35
- We will make 4 projects (two cards & two 3D) using the Snailed It Bundle.
- We’ll play 4 games of BINGO.
- Registration is required to play Bingo
- Make-n-Take Packet
- Swag Bag ($20 value) will ship after the event, 1/25.
- Event will take place on our Chic n Scratch Facebook business page – Click HERE to go there.
More about the Make n Takes
- The Make n Take Packets will include all the supplies pre-cut for to complete all four projects. You will need the Snailed It Bundle that includes the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies to complete your projects.
Registration is a 2 step process.
- Fill out our form and select five numbers to play Bingo.
- Register and pay for the event (link is provided when you select the five numbers).
CLICK HERE to view the catalog.
CLICK HERE to view the samples.
SALE A BRATION
Dates: January 5th – February 28th
CLICK HERE to view the Sale a Bration Catalog
Free Gift with every $50 and you can mix and match your gifts with an additional $100 level.
CLICK HERE to view the samples.
Join Stampin’ Up! & Receive a FREE Gift
For $99 (plus tax) here’s what you get ….
- $125 worth of product for just $99. Your choice of Stampin’ Up! product!
- FREE Gift – Five packs of Designer Series Paper (200 Sheets)
- Business Supply Pack (catalogs)
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
How to place a Stampin’ Up! Order with Angie Juda
The NEW Stampin’ Up! store has some glitches – please confirm when placing an order with me that my name is listed. Here’s two videos that will help you when placing an order.
- How to place an order using an iPhone or tablet – CLICK HERE TO WATCH
- How to place an order on a computer – CLICK HERE TO WATCH
If by accident you placed an order with someone else you can contact Stampin’ Up! to have it corrected and if you need my help please contact me. Thanks!!
Host Code: EEU36SCD
- Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the January Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!