Today I’m sharing with you How to Organize Dies.
These are the items I use
- Printer with scanner – I use an HP 8600 All in One for scanning.
- P-Touch Label Machine
- Magnet Sheets
- Clear Pockets
- Clear Container
- Clear Containers in Bulk.
You can get the idesign Clear Containers at multiple stores. It measures 8″ x 8″ x 6″. I’ve seen them at the Container Store, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ace Hardware, Target and True Value.
Here’s the steps…
- Photocopy the dies on my scanner/printer. I made two copies, one for the pocket and one for the stamp case.
- Make two labels – one for the pocket and one for the magnet sheet. The Magnet sheet label will include how many dies.
- Place dies on Magnet Sheet.
- Place photocopy of dies in sleeve and in stamp case.
Video on how I organize dies….
The Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick will be available on Feb 1st.
Chic n Crafts & Games #1
- Event Date: Saturday, January 23, 2021 2pm central time
- Cost: $35
- We will make 4 projects (two cards & two 3D) using the Snailed It Bundle.
- We’ll play 4 games of BINGO.
- Registration is required to play Bingo
- Make-n-Take Packet
- Swag Bag ($20 value) will ship after the event, 1/25.
- Event will take place on our Chic n Scratch Facebook business page – Click HERE to go there.
More about the Make n Takes
- The Make n Take Packets will include all the supplies pre-cut for to complete all four projects. You will need the Snailed It Bundle that includes the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies to complete your projects.
Registration is a 2 step process.
- Fill out our form and select five numbers to play Bingo.
- Register and pay for the event (link is provided when you select the five numbers).
CLICK HERE to view the catalog.
CLICK HERE to view the samples.
SALE A BRATION
Dates: January 5th – February 28th
CLICK HERE to view the Sale a Bration Catalog
Free Gift with every $50 and you can mix and match your gifts with an additional $100 level.
CLICK HERE to view the samples.
Join Stampin’ Up! & Receive a FREE Gift
For $99 (plus tax) here’s what you get ….
- $125 worth of product for just $99. Your choice of Stampin’ Up! product!
- FREE Gift – Five packs of Designer Series Paper (200 Sheets)
- Business Supply Pack (catalogs)
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
How to place a Stampin’ Up! Order with Angie Juda
The NEW Stampin’ Up! store has some glitches – please confirm when placing an order with me that my name is listed. Here’s two videos that will help you when placing an order.
- How to place an order using an iPhone or tablet – CLICK HERE TO WATCH
- How to place an order on a computer – CLICK HERE TO WATCH
If by accident you placed an order with someone else you can contact Stampin’ Up! to have it corrected and if you need my help please contact me. Thanks!!
Host Code: EEU36SCD
- Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the January Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!