Flat Pop Up Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is a really easy Fun Fold Card. It’s a Flat Pop Up Card and it can also hold a treat (like Liquid Glue).
This card was made with Blushing Bride Cardstock and Real Red Cardstock and there’s two Designer Series Papers – Snail Mail Designer Series Paper and the Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper – in the Subtles Collection.
I used the Snailed It Bundle with this card … the bundle includes the Snailed it Stamp Set and the Snail Dies. The greeting is from the Lots of Heart Stamp Set and I used the Lots of Heart Bundle that includes the Lots of Heart Stamp Set and Many Hearts Dies.
The large heart was cut out with the Many Hearts Dies and the snail was cut out with the Snail Dies. I used the Detailed Hearts Dies to cut out the hearts background.
Then I added a little Wink of Stella.
Here’s the side view …
All the measurements and supplies for this card is in the FREE Inspiration Sheet below the video.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Flat Pop Up Card.
Things to Print – Inspiration Sheet – PDF includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR MINI CATALOGS. Fill out our form and I will mail you another set of catalogs, asap.
Chic n Crafts & Games #1
- Event Date: Saturday, January 23, 2021 2pm central time
- Cost: $35
- Deadline to Register: January 17th
- We will make 4 projects (two cards & two 3D) using the Snailed It Bundle.
- We’ll play 4 games of BINGO.
- Registration is required to play Bingo
- Make-n-Take Packet
- Swag Bag ($20 value) will ship after the event, 1/25.
- Event will take place on our Chic n Scratch Facebook business page – Click HERE to go there.
More about the Make n Takes
- The Make n Take Packets will include all the supplies pre-cut for to complete all four projects. You will need the Snailed It Bundle that includes the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies to complete your projects.
Click here if you would like to see our November Bingo event.
Registration is a 2 step process.
- Fill out our form and select five numbers to play Bingo.
- Register and pay for the event (link is provided when you select the five numbers).
Join Stampin’ Up! & Receive a FREE Gift
For $99 (plus tax) here’s what you get ….
- $125 worth of product for just $99. Your choice of Stampin’ Up! product!
- FREE Gift – Five packs of Designer Series Paper (200 Sheets)
- Business Supply Pack (catalogs)
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
How to place a Stampin’ Up! Order with Angie Juda
The NEW Stampin’ Up! store has some glitches – please confirm when placing an order with me that my name is listed. Here’s two videos that will help you when placing an order.
- How to place an order using an iPhone or tablet – CLICK HERE TO WATCH
- How to place an order on a computer – CLICK HERE TO WATCH
If by accident you placed an order with someone else you can contact Stampin’ Up! to have it corrected and if you need my help please contact me. Thanks!!
Host Code: EEU36SCD
- Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the January Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!