Reindeer Food with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My project for you today is Magic Reindeer Food and I used the reindeer from the Warm & Toasty Stamp Set.
The box was made with Real Red Cardstock and then decorated with the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper.
I placed the oatmeal with cookie sprinkles in a 3″ x 9″ Printed Cellophane Bag (I trimmed some off the top) and tied it closed with the Real Red Sheer Ribbon.
After I stamped the image I colored it with our Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut him out with the Stitched Shapes Dies using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. The base of the box was cut out using the Layering Circles Dies.
You can add ribbon to the sides of this box and hang it on your ChristmasTree.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Reindeer Food.
Things to Print
- Inspiration Sheet – Includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
- Click here to Print the Magic Reindeer Food Poem
- Click here to Print Box Template 37B
Year End Close Out Sale
Starts Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
Click HERE to download the Retiring List
Click HERE to download the Holiday Catalog Carry Over List.
Please remember – retiring product will be available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Click HERE to Print a Wish List
Special Host Code: XHRQJN3V
- December 8th – 20th
- Embellishment Assortment pack from the new catalog with a Minimum $50 order.
- Gifts will ship mid January – We will order them on Jan. 5th
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Chic Candy 97
Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
You have two ways to enter to win!
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 97 blog post.
- THREE (3) entries – Place an order between Dec 7th – 13th (leave a comment too and get more entries).
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the DecemberTutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com