My project for you today is a Gift Card Slider Box and it doesn’t just hold a gift card… it will also hold a Kit Kat Bar and so much more.
I colored the owl image with our Stampin’ Blends Markers.
All three circles were cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies …the oval too!
Here’s how it opens…..
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Gift Card Slider Box.
Special Note: Elvis and Gizmo made a special appearance at the very end of the video. I took the clip from my live video over on Facebook.
Things to Print
- Inspiration Sheet – PDF includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
- Box Template 46 – Click HERE to Print.
CLEARANCE REFRESH – There’s still a few items left in the Clearance Rack!
Year End Close Out Sale
Starts today, Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
Click HERE to download the Retiring List
Click HERE to download the Holiday Catalog Carry Over List.
Please remember – retiring product will be available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Click HERE to Print a Wish List
Special Host Code: XHRQJN3V
- December 8th – 20th
- Embellishment Assortment pack from the new catalog with a Minimum $50 order.
- Gifts will ship mid January – We will order them on Jan. 5th
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Chic Candy 97
Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
You have two ways to enter to win!
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 97 blog post.
- THREE (3) entries – Place an order between Dec 7th – 13th (leave a comment too and get more entries).
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the DecemberTutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie
P.S. Chics Paper Ink members – Just a reminder that we’re having our Secret Santa tonight on Zoom.