Fabric Basket made with a Layer Cake by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This Layer Cake Fabric Basket is super easy to make!! Even easier than my earlier version! Click HERE if you would like to see my previous version of a Fabric Basket.
Layer Cakes are precut fabric that measure 10″ x 10″ And to make the basket exactly as I’ve shown… you will trim 1″ each off the bottom of all four pieces so that they measure 9″ x 10″
- Outside fabric (9″ x 10″) two pieces
- Lining fabric (9″ x 10″) two pieces
- Fusible Fleece – you will measure after you sew the two pieces together (mine was 17-3/8″ x 10″)
You’ll also need your Basic Sewing Supplies (sewing machine, iron, scissors, clips or pins).
- Fabric – Holiday Magic by Jan Shade Beach
- Lori Holt 24” x 36” Riley Red Cottage Reversible Cutting Mat
- Fusible Fleece 987F
- Wonder Clips
- Iron- Rowenta DA1560 Travel Ready
- Ironing Board – Storage Maniac Tabletop with Sleeve Board
- Wool Pressing Mat
- Karen Kay Buckley Perfect Scissors
- Bernina B350 Sewing Machine with Foot #1 Creative Grids Ruler (6-1/2” x 12-1/2”)
- Quilters Select Rotary Cutter
- The Chic n Scratch labels were purchased online at the Dutch Label Shop.
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Fabric Basket with a Layer Cake.
Click on the image below to Print the Instruction Sheet
Here’s some additional pictures that you may find helpful on Step 8.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and I wish you success at making your very own Layer Cake Fabric Basket ❤️
Designer Series Paper Shares
Year End Close Out Sale
Click HERE to download the Retiring List
Click HERE to download the Holiday Catalog Carry Over List.
Please remember – retiring product will be available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Click HERE to Print a Wish List
Host Code: PS3MGBZD
- Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the DecemberTutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!