Christmas Star Ornaments with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today are these Christmas Star Ornaments and you can make them in different sizes. I had previously made these using 6″ Designer Series Paper and they looked good on a larger tree. But now that we’ve got a smaller tree I needed smaller stars. They are both made the same way … the only difference is the cut line.
The cut line for the 6″ x 6″ Star is 1-1/4″ and the cut line for the 4″ x 4″ is 1″.
To hang the star I used Linen Thread and Bakers Twine. You could also use fishing line 🙂
Here’s a picture of both the small and large stars…..
Click here if you would like to check out my previous Christmas Stars video. Click here if you would like to watch the Facebook Live version of this video filmed December , 2020.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Christmas Star Ornaments.
Things to Print
- Inspiration Sheet – PDF includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Designer Series Paper Shares
Click HERE for all the details
Year End Close Out Sale
Click HERE to download the Retiring List
Click HERE to download the Holiday Catalog Carry Over List.
Please remember – retiring product will be available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Click HERE to Print a Wish List
Host Code: PS3MGBZD
- Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the DecemberTutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Creative Assistant wanted – check out all the details by clicking HERE.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
Love the stars, thanks for the video!
Super cute idea!!
On Christmas Eve, the grandkids came over and we watched a Christmas movie, made gingerbread cookies and made your Christmas Star Ornaments. They were so proud of their stars and went home and promptly hung them on their Christmas tree. Thank you for the video. It made our Christmas Eve special. Hope your Christmas was special as well.