How to make a Mug Rug with Chic n Scratch, Angie Juda
I know … I just posted my Bingo event and now I’m sharing a sewing project. But this project has been promised for many months and I can’t hold off any longer. To my dear paper crafters … we will resume paper projects tomorrow.
- Pattern One – Four pieces of fabric – 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2′
- Pattern Two – Four pieces of fabric – 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Batting: 6-1/2″ x 6-1/2″
I used the Dover Fat Quarter Bundle Brenda Riddle Designs for Moda Fabrics…. I LOVE these colors!!!
Step by Step instructions on how to make a Mug Rug.
- Fabric – Dover Fat Quarter Bundle Brenda Riddle Designs for Moda Fabrics
- Batting – any batting will work
- Thread – Aurifil Gray 2600
- Sweetwater Labels
- Rowenta Iron
- Lori Holt Design Board
- That Purple Thang
p.s. a Mug Rug is just a fabric coaster …but, bigger than an actual coaster.
Click here for all the details!
Host Code: November 15th – 30th PC3M3RY7
- Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the November Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!