Gnome for the Holidays Treat Holder with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My Gnome for the Holidays Treat Holder is the same project as Week 11 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween. It will hold a snack size bag of Skittles, M&M’s, Sour Patch Kids, etc….
These are the Stampin Blends Markers I used on this project …
Step by Step instructions on how to make our Gnome For the Holidays Treat Holder.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
November Host Code: 62VRY6XJ
- Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the November Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Chic Candy 92
You have two ways to enter to win!
- Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 92 blog post.
- Place an order between Nov 2nd – 8th (leave a comment too and get triple entries).
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie