This Coming Home Carrier Box is my project for you today and it was made with the Mini Coffee Carriers shown on page 9 of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
After I assembled the carrier box I covered it with the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper. I also used the paper for all my images … that’s right, there’s no stamping on this project (quick and get it done).
I used two ribbons …
And I used two embellishments….
Let’s go back to the Mini Coffee Carriers (and as I type this I pray it’s not on backorder). You get 8 of them for $5.00 and they hold a lot!! If you’re looking for a box that will hold a lot of loot … this is it!! And it will also hold two 4 oz Jelly Jars.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Coming Home Carrier Box.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
November Host Code: 62VRY6XJ
- Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the November Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie