Sweetest Time Gift Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
The ribbon is from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack that can be found in our Stampin’ Up! annual catalog.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Sweetest Time Gift Box.
This Box was made with Box Template #43.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the October Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
OCTOBER HOST CODE: WQYAPWJB
Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Chic Candy 89
- Layering Circles Dies
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Real Red Curly Ribbon
You have two ways to enter to win!
- Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 89 blog post.
- Place an order between October 12th – 18th (leave a comment too and get double entries).
- Designer Series Paper Sale – 15 percent off Designer Series Paper in October – Click here for all the details.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie