12 Weeks of Halloween 2020 Week 12 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My 12th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween series is a Boo Box … it’s also called a “You’ve been Spooked” Box.
I had so much fun creating my final project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween. When I saw the Mini Coffee Carrier Boxes in our Holiday Catalog I knew it would be perfect for the Boo Box.
I used the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper to decorate the box and I used two stamp sets and two sets of dies. The Coming Home Bundle is the main one I used and it includes the Coming Home Stamp Set and the Home Together Dies.
The bats were cut out with the Halloween Magic Dies.
The way a Boo Box works is you fill them up with enough candy or treats to treat the whole family. Then you deliver it to one of your friends or neighbors house. Ring the doorbell and leave. This worked great back in the day when everyone didn’t have doorbell cameras. Once you’ve received a Boo Box you put a sign on your door or window to show that you’ve already been boo’ed.
Step by Step instructions on how to make Week 12 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Win a FREE Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
How to earn entries:
- Place a Stampin’ Up! order with me October 16th – 31st and get one entry for every $25 (tax and shipping not included).
- No purchase necessary to enter to win … leave a comment on this post (one comment per person).
If the winner already owns the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine they can choose up to $100 in Free product of their choice. We will announce the winner on November 4th.
Here’s a couple of my past “You’ve been Spooked” Boxes….
Extra Gift with Host Code!!
HOST CODE: TB3EGKSJ
- Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order + a FREE Pack of Rhinestones.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
November Host Code: 62VRY6XJ
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the October Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Chic Candy 91
- Halloween Projects – 9 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween
- Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Markers
- Chic Stand
You have two ways to enter to win!
- Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 91 blog post.
- Place an order between October 26th – Nov 1st (leave a comment too and get triple entries).
- Designer Series Paper Sale – 15 percent off Designer Series Paper in October – Click here for all the details.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie