Box Template 38 – Holiday Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I used the Little Treat Box Bundle that includes the Little Treats Stamp Set and the Little Treat Box Dies. The Dies were used to cut the accessory pieces, (greeting, hat and present). The Box was made with Real Red Cardstock and Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper.
Step by Step instructions on how to make Box Template 38 Holiday Box.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click HERE to print.
STAMP SALE – ONE DAY ONLY – SEPTEMBER 23rd
Stock up on stamp sets at a stellar price! For one day only, you can purchase select cling and photopolymer stamp sets at a 15% discount. This short, stamp-tacular sale only happens once a year—you won’t want to miss out on these super savings! CLICK HERE TO PRINT THE LIST.
Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion
Now’s the perfect time to join Stampin’ Up! and become a Chics Paper Ink member!!
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99) you can choose $125 -worth of products. You will also receive:
- Cardstock to make 16 cards
- Pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- So Much Love stamp set
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
If you have any questions about joining please let me know! Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!! You can find more info by clicking here.
September 15th – 30th Host Code: PR7FK7J6
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the September Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie