12 Weeks of Halloween 2020 Week 4 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My 4th project for our 12 Weeks of Halloween series is this Boo Box and it was made with the Have a Hoot Bundle and the Celebration Tidings Bundle.
The box was made with Basic Black Cardstock and I embossed it with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder.
After I stamped the owl image with Memento Ink I colored it with Stampin’ Blends Markers – Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers. And I cut him out using the Peek-a-Hoot Dies.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Boo Box.
This box was made using Box Template 38 – Click here to Print.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click HERE to print.
Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion
Now’s the perfect time to join Stampin’ Up! and become a Chics Paper Ink member!!
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99) you can choose $125 -worth of products. You will also receive:
- Cardstock to make 16 cards
- Pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- So Much Love stamp set
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
If you have any questions about joining please let me know! Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!! You can find more info by clicking here.
September 15th – 30th Host Code: PR7FK7J6
If you’re having issues logging into my Stampin’ Up! Store or placing orders, click here for more details.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the September Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie