Box Template 36B is this darling Gnome Christmas Box. It was made with the Gnome For the Holidays Stamp Set and the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper.
I just LOVE this box … the colors, the ribbon, the swirly stars and the gnome 🙂
All the supplies I used on today’s project is shown in three places, right here on this blog post.
- Video Tutorial
- Inspiration Sheet – under video box
- Shopping list – very bottom of this blog post
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Gnome Christmas Box.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click HERE to print.
This box was made with Box Template 36B – Click HERE to Print Box Template 36B.
If you’re having issues logging into my Stampin’ Up! Store or placing orders, click here for more details.
August 1st – 15th Host Code: KDURKBA9
- Bonus Days Coupons – Don’t forget to redeem your Bonus Days Coupons this month.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to buy.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Note from Angie: Our move is in 30 days … we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. But, we haven’t listed our house yet. Hopefully next week… or the next at the very latest. I can’t express how much I appreciate your patience, Thank you so much! ♥ I look forward to creating in my new studio and sharing both my studio and lots of fun projects with all of you! If you need anything please let me know.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie