12 Weeks of Halloween 2020 Week 2 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My 2nd project for our 12 Weeks of Halloween series is this cute little Treat Box made with the Ghoulish Goodies Stamp Set and the Festive Post Stamp Set.
The box was made with Basic Black Cardstock and I used the Brights and Regals Designer Series Paper. Granny Apple Green on the left and Pumpkin Pie on the right.
We used the Stitched Triangles Dies to cut the designer series paper and the Layering Circles Dies for the base. The darling cat is in the Ghoulish Goodies Stamp Set and the greeting is in the Festive Post Stamp Set.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Halloween Treat Box.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click HERE to print.
Special Note about our inspiration sheet: In the years past I’ve included the written instructions but with our move coming up I need cut back on some stuff. If I can find a volunteer to type the instructions for me I’ll add them later. Thanks so much for understanding!!!
This box was made with Box Template 37 – Click HERE to Print Box Template 37.
This box was inspired by a project I shared with you many years ago … my Halloween Toilet Roll Paper Basket. It’s hard to believe I made that basket 8 years ago … I would have guessed maybe three or four 🙂
If you’re having issues logging into my Stampin’ Up! Store or placing orders, click here for more details.
August 1st – 15th Host Code: KDURKBA9
August 16th – August 31st Host Code: BQ6BE3PH
- Bonus Days Coupons – Don’t forget to redeem your Bonus Days Coupons this month.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to buy.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie