The 2020 Holiday Catalog launches on August 4th, and I’m happy to report that the Designer Series Paper Charts are ready!!
I use these charts when I’m creating and I keep them in a page protector …. in a three ring binder.
You have two choices for printing these charts.
- You can Print the PDF of scanned color charts.
- Or Print the template and add 2″ squares of each Designer Series Paper.
Do not print the final page on Whisper White Cardstock when you’re printing the template. Print two pages of the 6 x 6 Stacks when printing the template.
- Click here to Print the Blank Template.
- Click HERE to Print the Color Copy Scanned PDF
- Click HERE to view all the past Paper Charts.
Special Note: There were three carry over packs of paper from the 2019 Holiday Catalog. Those charts can be found by Clicking HERE. They are:
- Brightly Gleaming
- Toile Tidings
- Feels Like Frost
Earn Coupons with Bonus Days in July and redeem them in August! Don’t forget… the Holiday Mini Catalog launches on August 4th.
When placing your order please make sure your email address is correct so that you can receive the coupons. I’m sorry but I don’t have the ability to retrieve them for you.
July 15th – 31st Host Code: CNHNWDCB
Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order + a FREE Chic Stand
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). – I will update my store tomorrow with the link to purchase the June and July tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
IMPORTANT Note from Angie: Stampin’ Up! is launching our new websites on August 4th. The links to the product that take you to my Stampin’ Up! online store may not work. Or they may work by taking you to my store but not to the product. If you have any issues placing an order with me please let me know. Please remember these two very important notes:
- When the new store launches please confirm my name is listed as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator (the new system will allow you to check out as a guest and bypass using a demonstrator). My name is listed as Angie Juda and I live in Overland Park, Kansas and my demo id number is 55433 (this info is also posted on the right side bar of my blog).
- Your password will more than likely not work. You will have to reset it because it is a new website. When you go to reset your password, the link emailed to you may go in your spam folder.
We will get through this together and I’ll do everything I can to help you!
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!