Gift Card and Little Treat Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I have two projects to share with you today…. A Gift Card Holder and a Little Treat Box.
Let’s start with the Gift Card Holder …. it’s the same card as last week, I just used different stamps, ink and paper.
All the product you see on this card is featured in the New Holiday Catalog that goes live on August 4, 2020.
All the images except for the greeting is from the Coming Home Stamp Set. It’s available in a bundle and the bundle includes the Coming Home Stamp Set and Home Together Dies.
I colored the house, tree and card with Stamping Blends Markers (all of them are listed below in my supply list and on the inspiration sheet).
The greeting is from the Warm & Toasty Stamp Set and it was stamped with Old Olive Ink, I cut it out using the scallop circle die from the Warm Wraps Dies.
The Old Olive Ribbon is from the All the Trimmings Ribbon Pack.
Now for the Little Treat Box, isn’t it so cute!!!
It was made with the Little Treat Box Dies and in my video I shared several kinds of candy that will fit inside. It too was made with the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper and the color is Misty Moonlight.
To hold the box closed I used the Metallic Mesh Ribbon, I LOVE IT!! The little star you see dangling is the Glitter Star Ornaments.
For the image I used the Warm Hugs Bundle that includes the Warm Hugs Stamp Set and Warm Wraps Dies.
Step by Step instructions on how to make Gift Card Holder and Little Treat Box.
Holiday Catalog Paper Shares
Only available for a limited time!! Click here for all the details and to pre-order.
Earn Coupons with Bonus Days in July and redeem them in August! Don’t forget… the Holiday Mini Catalog launches on August 4th.
When placing your order please make sure your email address is correct so that you can receive the coupons.
July 15th – 31st Host Code: CNHNWDCB
Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order + a FREE Chic Stand
The free gifts will ship out mid August. I will close the order on August 1st and I will order the gifts. As soon as they arrive I will ship both the gift and the Chic Stand together. If you place two orders, you will receive multiple gifts and multiple Chic Stands. Thanks!!
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). – I will update my store tomorrow with the link to purchase the June and July tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie