Fun Fold Gift Card Holder with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This was our Fun Fold Card last week … a Gift Card Holder.
I used the Warm & Toasty Stamp Set with the Little Treat Box Dies (the scallop circle is from the dies).
The gift card holder was made with Mossy Meadow Cardstock that measures 4-1/4″ x 11″ and you score it at 2-1/2″ and 5-1/2″.
The paper is the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper and it’s my most favorite in the New Holiday Catalog!!
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Gift Card Holder
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THE INSPIRATION SHEET
Earn Coupons with Bonus Days in July and redeem them in August! Don’t forget… the Holiday Mini Catalog launches on August 4th.
When placing your order please make sure your email address is correct so that you can receive the coupons.
July 15th – 31st Host Code: CNHNWDCB
Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order + a FREE Chic Stand
The free gifts will ship out mid August. I will close the order on August 1st and I will order the gifts. As soon as they arrive I will ship both the gift and the Chic Stand together. If you place two orders, you will receive multiple gifts and multiple Chic Stands. Thanks!!
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). – I will update my store tomorrow with the link to purchase the June and July tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
This is adorable!
Great gift card holder!! I passed over this stamp set until you used it!! I love it and your design! Thanks for sharing!! You sound like you’re feeling better!
Adorable gift card holder. I love new gift card holder ideas. I also play Animal Crossing. So do my adult children, daughter-in-law and grandson. It’s so much fun and quite relaxing.
thanks Angie love making gift card holders as my children are adults and often buy themselves what ever they want and not wait for gifts. Gift cards problem solved! This is a great layout to use for so many different kinds of cards.
So cute, I love snowmen. I love the DSP also. Thanks for sharing Angie, Peggy
Angie, please tell me where you get the plastic envelops you use to hold your kits to assemble please. I am not a demonstrator. I like to watch your projects and think you are absolutely awesome. You can send me the info at 4m*****@co*.net or reply on comment section.
Just made this gift card holder. Love it – thank you!