Fun Fold Gift Card Holder with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This was our Fun Fold Card last week … a Gift Card Holder.
I used the Warm & Toasty Stamp Set with the Little Treat Box Dies (the scallop circle is from the dies).
The gift card holder was made with Mossy Meadow Cardstock that measures 4-1/4″ x 11″ and you score it at 2-1/2″ and 5-1/2″.
The paper is the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper and it’s my most favorite in the New Holiday Catalog!!
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Gift Card Holder
Earn Coupons with Bonus Days in July and redeem them in August! Don’t forget… the Holiday Mini Catalog launches on August 4th.
When placing your order please make sure your email address is correct so that you can receive the coupons.
July 15th – 31st Host Code: CNHNWDCB
Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order + a FREE Chic Stand
The free gifts will ship out mid August. I will close the order on August 1st and I will order the gifts. As soon as they arrive I will ship both the gift and the Chic Stand together. If you place two orders, you will receive multiple gifts and multiple Chic Stands. Thanks!!
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). – I will update my store tomorrow with the link to purchase the June and July tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie