How to make a Peaceful Poppies Fun Fold Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
My crafty project for you today is the Fun Fold Card I made earlier this week. It features the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper with the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set.
The greeting was cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies. The Basic Black swirly piece was cut out with the Painted Labels Dies and the flower & leaf was cut out with the Poppy Moments Dies.
Here’s the inside of the card …
Here’s the measurements
- Pool Party: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper: 3-1/4 x 6 score @ 5-9/16’s at the top of the DSP
- Basic Black: scraps
- Old Olive: scraps
- Poppy Parade: Scraps
- Whisper White: scraps
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Peaceful Poppies Fun Fold Card.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
The 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog goes live on June 3rd, 2020.
The Catalog is FREE if you have purchased from me in the last 6 months.
Complete my form to receive your copy in May 2020.
Special Note: The Stampin’ Up! Catalog is FREE to everyone!
The Retiring Stampin’ Up! products has been released and the retiring product is available while supplies last!
Click here to Print the Retirement List – Annual Catalog
Click here to Print the Retirement List – Mini Catalog
Both lists below have been corrected.
Click here to Print the Larger Font Annual Catalog Retirement List
Click here to Print the Larger Font Mini Catalog Retirement List
Don’t forget to use a Host Code if your order is less than $150!
And, if your order is greater than $150 please check out our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
- Peaceful Moments Class Packet
The Class Packet includes:
- 24 sheets of the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper.
- Cardstock, Ribbon and Accessories to complete all three projects featured in the Online Workshop video.
- PDF Instructions
- Click HERE to Purchase Class Packet
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here.
- Chic Candy #75 – Click here to enter to win Chic Candy #75.
April 16th – April 30th Host Code FG2T2A2S
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
Very Cute fun fold card!