2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Catalog with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
Have you requested your copy of the 2020 Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
The 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog goes live on June 3rd, 2020.
The Catalog is FREE if you have purchased from me in the last 6 months.
Complete my form to receive your copy in May 2020.
Special Note: The Stampin’ Up! Catalog is FREE to everyone!
The Retiring Stampin’ Up! products has been released and the retiring product is available while supplies last!
Click here to Print the Retirement List – Annual Catalog
Click here to Print the Retirement List – Mini Catalog
Both lists below have been corrected.
Click here to Print the Larger Font Annual Catalog Retirement List
Click here to Print the Larger Font Mini Catalog Retirement List
Don’t forget to use a Host Code if your order is less than $150!
And, if your order is greater than $150 please check out our Chic Rewards program.
Thank you to everyone that participated in my Retirement List Contest!!! I was shocked to see how many of you got so many of them right.
Congrats to our winner Sheryl Possident!! She got all ten right plus a bonus one. Here’s her results.
You may have recognized her name from Chic Candy #72 – I guess you could say this is her lucky month!! I use Random generator to draw the winner for Chic Candy each week and this time the winner was chosen by the correct answers.
Stampin’ Blends Markers
Our Stampin’ Blends Markers are NOT retiring and I’m sorry the retiring list was so confusing!! In the future they’ll be available in a combo pack of two. For example when you order the Crumb Cake Stampin Blends Markers you’ll get One Light Marker and One Dark Marker.
I personally stocked up on the Light Color Markers on my order yesterday since I tend to use the Light colors markers most often.
With all that being said, our Combo pack of markers are staying the same price ($9) and they are still an incredible value. And, these markers work beautifully!!!
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
- Peaceful Moments Class Packet
The Class Packet includes:
- 24 sheets of the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper.
- Cardstock, Ribbon and Accessories to complete all three projects featured in the Online Workshop video.
- PDF Instructions
- Click HERE to Purchase Class Packet
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here.
- Chic Candy #75 – Click here to enter to win Chic Candy #75.
April 16th – April 30th Host Code FG2T2A2S
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
I do have a question. Which is: will the new blades for the current trimmer fit the last trimmer? I do not wish to purchase a new trimmer as I did not have this that long. I have one of the fiskar trimmers, Which I have to order on line because we do not have a source here in my little town, it gets quite expensive for me to keep blades, with the shipping as high as it is. I live on a limited social security check, and it gets quite hard sometimes especially with my meds every month.
Thank you for all that you do, I enjoy watching your videos and using your box ideas.
Hi Estelle, I’m very sorry that the news blades do not fit the old Trimmer. They’re made very differently and they last a lot longer than the older ones. When I get home next week I’ll check my inventory and see if I have a spare pack that I can sell you.