Hello March with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
March is my favorite month of the year for several reasons!! One, it means Spring is around the corner and another is…. it’s my birthday month.
I have three reminders for you today (and then a little talk about fabric).
- March Host Code
- Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
- Sale a Bration round three starts on Tuesday.
March Host Code: Q4TAEHAD
- Order $50 using the Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- These gifts will ship once we close the order and the product has arrived.
- This offer will change every month and could change more than once a month.
- Gifts ship once we close the order and the product has arrived (approximately 30 days).
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Sale a Bration
Round three of Sale a Bration starts on March 3rd and I will share all the details on Tuesday.
Now let’s chat about Fabric ….
I moved all my fabric to our lake house and it was so fun re-organizing it!!! I will miss seeing it every day but as soon as we move I’ll be bringing it back to Kansas!!
When I was trying to decide what fabric to use for the next batch of Fabric Baskets I found myself doing the same thing I’ve done with Designer Series Paper…. I would pick a fabric and then put it back … saving it for later. But what exactly am I saving it for?
Look what I discovered yesterday … you can put a box of Kleenex inside the Fabric Basket.
It doesn’t fit perfectly since the basket is rectangle and the box is square but I really like it!!
I”ll be back in my stampin studio tomorrow and will share some Chic Candy along with Facebook Live Monday night.
Thank YOU for stopping by and have a great day!
- Sale a Bration – Receive free Sale a Bration gifts from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 or more! Click HERE to view them.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join
- Chic Candy – Click HERE to leave a comment to enter to win this weeks Chic Candy!