Chic Candy 70 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda includes:
- Make a Splash Stamp Set
- Kerchief Card Kit
- Metallic Bakers Twine & Sequins
To enter to win all you need to do is leave a comment right here on this blog post (scroll down to the bottom). The winner will be announced next Monday when I share Chic Candy #71.
Chic Candy #69 – Congrats to Ginny Eby!! Your name was drawn to win Chic Candy! Ginny, please click here to complete my Chic Candy claim form so that I can ship your prize. Here’s the comment she left…
I’ll be going live tonight, March 16th, at 7pm central time … over on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 7pm … give it a few minutes and try again.
It’s my Birthday Week Special
You have one of two choices for my birthday special … see all the details by clicking HERE.
- Place a minimum Online Order with me of $55 or more.
- Use Host Code: MU3AXEXT
You will receive:
- Mystery Bag of current Stampin’ Up! product
- Retired Stamp Set
Please do not use the Host Code on an order over $150…. your order will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and that’s a better deal.
- Double Chic Rewards March 8 – March 22
- Anyone that redeems their Chic Rewards between March 8 – March 22 will also receive a Retired Stamp Set.
Safety Precautions at Chic n Scratch
Your health is very important to us!! Effective today all packages shipped from our home will be processed using gloves. I have fives cases of these gloves and everywhere I went this weekend I wore them. I know it seems a bit extreme, but … when it comes to health stuff I want to make sure that I stay healthy and you do as well. If you have any concerns you are always welcome to contact me.
We are coronavirus free but if you watched the news today, it can scare you silly!! I was one of those that bought my stuff weeks ago (toilet paper, gloves) back when we had less than 10 cases in the US.
Some of my friends laughed at me a few weeks ago … but now they see differently.
Birthday Week is over (but not my special)
My sister’s visit was so much fun but we didn’t get to run around like we usually do. We did manage to sew for a few hours, yay! Here’s the four baskets we made (Kim said ignore her sewing lines .. she was learning how to use my machine). The fabric is Early Bird by Bonnie and Camille for Moda (soooo beautiful)!
Thank YOU for stopping by and have a great day!
- Sale a Bration – Receive free Sale a Bration gifts from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 or more! Click HERE to view them.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit – There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!