You Tube and Chic n Scratch – Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Good morning and Happy Valentines Day!!
I’ve got a quick post for you this morning and I’m working on editing the video for the card we made on Wednesday during Coffee and a Card (and then the mini version of my milk carton cottage box).
On this day, February 14th, 2005 the You Tube domain was activated.
On December 9th, 2007 I shared my first video tutorial on You Tube. An Altered Clipboard. Can you believe I still have it? LOL The video is somewhat painful to watch but I’m keeping it… it was my first.
My first video camera was a Casio, made for filming videos on You Tube.
My third video tutorial was the Valentines Nerds … now we have something that relates to today being Valentines Day. This video is also painful to watch… I had switched from filming videos in our bathroom to our breakfast room (I went from bad to worse).
My 8th video was the Monogram Post it Notes Keychain. I bet many of you remember this project!! They were soooo fun to make and I still have a few attached to some of my older bags.
That’s enough reminiscing for today … I’ll be back soon with the card we made on Wednesday.
Thanks and have a great day!
Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration.
- Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and pick a free item from the Sale a Bration Brochure. You get one free item for every $50.
- Spend $100 and choose a Level 2 item (or two Level 1’s).
- If your order reaches $300, you will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set!
Join for $99
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive:
- Mini Paper Trimmer
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler
- Your choice of a stamp set
You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
February 1st – 15th Host Code: TU9WJK9X
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie
Click HERE to shop online