Milk Carton Cottage with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
The project I’m sharing with you today is a Milk Carton Cottage Box and I decorated it for a new baby but it could also be an Easter Box.
I used lots of product on this box, let’s start with the stamp sets… I used two.
I used three sets of dies but you could use what you have ….
To color the animals I used our Stampin’ Blends Markers …
Here’s the video …
The Milk Carton Cottage was made with Box Template #28 –
Thanks & have a great day!
Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration.
- Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and pick a free item from the Sale a Bration Brochure. You get one free item for every $50.
- Spend $100 and choose a Level 2 item (or two Level 1’s).
- If your order reaches $300, you will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set!
Join for $99
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive:
- Mini Paper Trimmer
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler
- Your choice of a stamp set
You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
February 1st – 15th Host Code: TU9WJK9X
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie